Saturday, September 24, 2005

March of the Gay Penguins

Im not one who really cares for celebrity gossip. Who's dating who, who's gay, who's straight, the whole thing. However, I do sort of understand why some newspapers (i.e. the New York Post and basically all newspapers in London) would choose to report on such matters. But I must say it sort of shocked me that a respected publication such as the New York Times thought it was necessary to report on the sexual adventures of penguins (If you aren't registerd at the New York Times, what the heck are you waiting for??). I don't know if it's the success of this summer's "March of the Penguins" or what, but honestly, who cares if a penguin is gay or straight or changes or if his former partner is upset because he's straight now??? I sure as heck dont.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, that was really well explained and helpful

12:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home