Saturday, October 29, 2005

Falling Back

First off, I'd like to apologize to all my fans for not writing since Yom Kippur. Much like Bill Simmons, I had a book tour for a book of my old papers that I just wrote funny footnotes to, so therefore I was unable to write a blog every other day. My bad. In all seriousness, nothing really happened to me the past few weeks to warrant a blog. I cvould've been like Uri and written crappy blogs, but I decided I didn't want to do that. On that note, I'd just like to say Uri has improved dramatically. I don't know if it's time to take him off probation yet, but we should at least make him hang out with his father more because he is clearly funnier than Uri is, was, or will ever be.

A few comments about Daylight Savings Time. First of all, I saw a poll on CNN.com and 57% of people didn't like daylight savings time. What exactly is there not to like? The extra sunlight? The fact that it doesn't get dark at like 2 in the afternoon? I guess 57% of people on CNN are prostitutes and obviously their business is improved with the extra hours of darkness. (Although if you were a real good hooker, you'd be able to get business at all hours of the day).
Secondly, I just want to warn everybody about what I like to call the "Fall Back Trap." You may think that you can stay out later because you really have that extra hour, and than fool yourself into thinking that when you wake up it is also later. Let me remind all of you, it doesn't work both ways. You either get and hour tonight but everything is same time tomorrow, or no hour tonight and everything is later tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

How about the fact that every person of college age or below at some point tonight asked "So does that mean we get an hour extra of sleep?" Guys, it's not so hard to figure out. Why is this always considered so complicated?

11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home