Sunday, September 25, 2005

Practice LSAT

I was scheduled to take a practice LSAT today at Queens College (for knowledge). I was somewhat excited because after going to YU for three years it's always a treat to be in a room with a bunch of non-Jewish girls. However, I was disappointed as the group of girls in this room was about as ugly as you could get. Believe it or not, I preferred the room full of Stern girls at my Torah Tours meeting tonight. Anyway, I got the test, and after the first question I realized it was the same exact test I had just taken on Thursday. Normally I would've been upset that I had wasted my time getting over to Queens College and whatnot. However, I quickly realized that since I had no reason to take this test, I would be able to watch the Jet game, so in the words of the immortal Moshe Hus "Gam Zu L'Tovah." (Although I don't know if you would consider watching the Jets debacle a "L'Tovah" but I guess that's for another post)

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

When robots attack, Japanese Prime Ministers should look out
Ruh roh, Raggy - this is what happens when a good T63 Artmetis goes bad. Poor, unassuming Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi went out of his way to pay a friendly visit to good ol' Artemis, and the ...
http://www.xyourdebt.com

9:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Thank you for having this info on the web. I enjoyed your post. If you may have any interest in
debt consolidation student Loan consolidation
then I know where you may get your solution. For your comfort, I have enclosed the link, so if needed you can visit the site. Thanks again for your lovely blog

12:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home