Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Random Thoughts Before Yom Kippur

1. WFAN hired Tony Paige as the new overnight guy. I cannot begin to tell you how mad I am. He is possibly the worst host in the history of radio. It is well known the only reason he got the job was because of his skin color (the same as mine according to Chinese people standing in line in front of me at my road test). I'm all for giving African Americans opportunities, but let's be honest here-if they suck, they shouldn't get these opportunities.

2. How in God's name did the Angels stay awake last night let alone win a baseball game?

3. Minnesota Vikings got into a little trouble on their bye week. The incident was described as follows: "Doyle said the outing ended early and the boats returned to shore when staff members complained to the captains that some of the people on board were engaging in sexual acts and taking off their clothes." The way I understood sports parties, this was normal. Plus what kind of staff members would complain about naked women? I'm not exactly sure, but now I know why Chester is a big Vikings fan. Is there room on the bandwagon for me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home