Thursday, November 03, 2005

Random Stuff

I apologize for the long hiatus since my last post, but I have been a little busy lately, mostly trying to recover from the mental anguish I suffered from the classmate who was dressed as the grim reaper (Scream mask and sickle included), who kept jumping out of various elevators on Monday trying to scare people. Mission accomplished. I was walking around all day looking over my shoulder. Then when these 4 kids came to my door and asked for candy and I told them to get a job and buy their own candy, they threw eggs at me. Seems fair. Our religion is crazy, but this holiday makes no sense.
In other news, due to the upcoming prom, a student group has decided to open a table in the lobby for condom distribution. For those keeping track, the 3 tables in the lobby now are for LexisNexis, a bar preparation course, and condoms.
Went to an underground poker place last night. Unfortunately, even thought I played great I came home empty-handed because when I was looking in the other direction, Arod stole my chips, presumably to spend on a gigolo.
Finally, word out of Arizona State is that Coach Coitus will be starting Steve Bukkake this week at QB. If you don't get this, you must not be on my buddy list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home