Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Only People Worse than Chassidim

Watched parts of the Sodomites game and the Red Sox game in the Morg lounge tonight. Anyone who has ever watched a sporting event in the lounge can verify that it may be the worst place to watch anything in the world. Between people blocking the screen, people making dumb comments, and people changing the channel from the baseball game to the lifetime movie of the week, it is just an awful place to watch anything. However the thing that makes it downright awful to watch is of course the fans of the New York Sodomites. The worst offender has red hair, but thankfully he was not watching while I was there tonight. However, there seems to be a new king stupid bastard. This fellow (and no, he was not fine) was mad at me for rooting against the Yankees. He than had the audacity to proclaim that all Mets fans used to like the Yankees at some point (you know when people say "that was the most stupid thing I have heard in my life" but they don't really mean it,well this was the most stupid thing I have heard in my life, and I mean it). For years I have tried to figure out why it is I hate the Amalekites so much. Was I jealous of their success? Perhaps a bit. Did I not like how they bought their last few championships? Most definitely. However, the worst part of this team is their fans. They are awful human beings, and as anyone who has ever listened to "Couche-Tard" knows, they are just scum of the earth. So while I usually proclaim that I hope for the Yankees plane to crash and burn, in truth I hope that there is a plane that has all of the Yankees fans in the world and that it crashes and burns. (I would like to apologize for this blog making little to no sense. It is obviously a rant against a despicable group of human beings, yimach shmam vzichram, and the sooner we rid the world of these people, the better off we will all be).

3 Comments:

Blogger Fine Fellow said...

I just want everyone to know that I realize I am very disturbed and I need mental help. But I must reiterate, the state I am in can only be attributed to one entity-The New York Crapheads.

11:33 PM

 
Blogger Danny said...

You can't make the first comment on your own post. Just stick it in the post.

11:37 PM

 
Blogger Av said...

To fully appreciate the extent of Hal's anathema for the Yankees, it is worth pointing out that his younger brother would have a seat on that plane for he is a Yankee fan.

12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home